The representative of the Grand Marjey’ah in Europe would like to extend his sincerest condolences to the Islamic World on the martyrdom of the sixth Imam, Imam Ja'far Al-Sadiq (a.s).
He also hands the scholars, the speakers, the educators, and the Islamic organizations the responsibility of raising their children based on the Ahl ul-Bayt (a.s) school of thought, as well as getting them familiar with their Imams because the Imams (a.s.) are the best exemplars over the course of Islamic history.
- The Representative of the leading Marj’iya in Europe congratulates the Islamic world on the blessed occasion of Eid Al-Fitr and says:
• Muslim communities in the West can play a vital role in spreading love and peace through Eid.
• Affirms the sustainability of what we have learned of good deeds and actions in this month and urges Muslims to: exchange visits, spread love, tolerance and affection for each other in accordance with the Muhammadiyah message.
- Allamah Sayed Murtadha Al-Kashmiri emphasizes the role of faith in uplifting one in the face of
- The representative of the Grand Marjaeyah of Sayed Sistani, located in Europe, calls upon the Muslims to seek refuge in Allah and to wake up from the sleep of heedlessness, emphasizing the importance of adhering to the guidance and directions of the physicians and the health organizations to avoid contracting the Corona virus.
- The representative of the Leading Marja’iyya in Europe meets with officials and representatives of Islamic institutions and centers in London and urges them: to hold tight to the rope of God, unify their ranks, organize their affairs and pay attention to the aspirations of their youth
- The representative of the High Authority of Shi’ah in Europe said:
Reviving the teachings of the Ahlul Bait (as) is not limited to performing certain Husseini rituals, but also learning and revealing their knowledge, wisdom and teaching it for others.
- By the end of his visit to Madagascar, the top representative of the Supreme Shi’ah Authority in Europe lays the foundation stone for al-Baqi’a cemetery in Madagascar
- The representative of the supreme authority of Shi’ah in Europe states:
• One must pay attention to the miserable and care for the vulnerable individuals
• He has laid the foundation stone for Imam Sadiq (as) charitable complex in Antananarivo, (capital of Madagascar)
- Official Representative of his eminence, Ayatullah Sayed Al-Sistani
Delivered at AlBaqir Academy in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on April 28th, 2019
- The representative of the supreme religious authority in Europe received a number of English-speaking preachers and addressed them with the following:
• As preachers your duty today is intensified and your responsibility is much greater in facing deviant ideas that are disseminated among the youth. Those who foster such ideas aim for raising suspicions in the minds of our youth about the evident fundamentals of Islamic laws accepted unanimously by our great scholars through the course of generations.
• Employ modern means of communications by disseminating concise messages that highlight the ideas adopted and accepted by our great religious authorities (maraji).
• Educate the youth on holding the path of the supreme religious authority which acts as a safety valve that protects the religion from non-native ideas.
- Recommendation of the third conference of the associations of speakers and preachers in
- Full text of the speech that was delivered by the representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe at the Seminar on RSE (Relationship & sexual education) in British schools
- On the anniversary of the birth of the Sayyeda Zainab (s.a.), daughter of Amirul-Momineen (a.s.), Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri
• Inaugurates a residential building for visitors of the two Imams (a.s.) in Kadhmiya
• Visits the main office of Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation in Kadhmiya
- The representative of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani in Europe states:
• Imam al-Redha (a.s.) amazed religious scholars and speakers of the Islamic sects with his debates until everyone recognized him as being the most knowledgeable and the pre-eminence of the Islamic religion.
- The representative of the Supreme Shi’ah authority [marji’yah] in Europe addresses the speakers and preachers at the annual meeting in the United Kingdom, saying:
• You have to quench the thirst -of the new generation- to the true teachings of the Islamic faith in order to get them equipped with a strong shield and healthy vaccination against any indoctrination or theological contamination with the corrupt ideas, so that they would be able to advocate their faith against the contemporary orators of hatred, misguidance and sedition.
• He called for the constant use and reference to the speeches of Imam al-Hussain (as), in order to be inspired by his lessons, examples and reminding preaching, which may benefit all Muslims. One may also read what the distinguished figures of the East and the West have written about him (as).
• He has focused to remind everybody getting benefits from the recommendations issued by the higher religious Shi’ah authority in Najaf for the orators and preachers of the Muharram of year 1440 (AH).
- The representative of the supreme authority of Shi’ah Muslims in Europe inaugurates ‘the centre of Imam Ridha (as)’ in Liverpool. He congratulates the Islamic world on the auspicious occasion of the Day of Al-Ghadir, and emphasises:
• One must abide by the [Imamah] socio-political, spiritual and Divine leadership of the Ahl al-Bayt (as), and defend its values due to the famous prophetic (sawas) saying: “I recommend you to follow the Qur’an [Book of Allah] and my progeny [the Ahl al-Bayt (as)]
• We hope that this centre will be a hub for education and spreading knowledge for all believers along with their children! We hope that it will be a source of guidance towards unity and harmony amongst the community members, just like the rest of the centres in the United Kingdom.
- The representative of High Authority [marj’iayah] in Europe has met the head of the United Kingdom Council of Muslim scholars along with his entourage. He states:
The task of the Muslim scholars and preachers today is to give their utmost efforts in implementing their Islamic knowledge and expertise to save the Muslim youths become their life-savers in protecting them from the heavy bombardments, spurious doubts, and destructive ideas and preserving their pure doctrine and creed, through modern social communication tools amongst others.
- The representative of the Supreme Authority in Europe explains the meaning of the famous saying of Imam Al-Ridha (as): (One ought to accept it with the condition and the [detailed] conditions) in the famous Hadith of the Golden chain as it refers to the fifth principle of Shi’ah theological belief, i.e. the principle of Imamah (Divine-socio-religious leadership).
- The Representative of the high Shi’ah authority in Europe has expressed his condolences for the martyrdom of Imam Ja'afar As-Sadiq (as) and states:
• It’s time to return and apply the teachings of the Imam (as), with his wide and profound knowledge, elevated to the peak of intellectualism and modern cultural milieus. One must choose the correct educational basis and a constructive environment to nurture a faithful and healthy family with pure the spirits, well a balanced, polished and humane personality, inoculated from the epidemics of mental disturbances and horrendous spiritual degeneration that plague our modern world.
• For those responsible for educating our Muslim generations, whether knowledgeable renowned, speakers, orators or cultivated and educated elites’ organizations and/or journalists amongst other think-tank groups, they have to introduce his teachings and his wisdom and inform the teachers about the distinctive features of the Imam’s (as) intellectual school.
• One has to challenge the horrible plans and the seriously dangerous attempts to wipe out the pure Muhammedan Islam and corrupt the pure personality of the Muslim youths.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe congratulates the Muslim world on the Eid al-Fitr and says:
1 - Eid is a great occasion and a great opportunity to purify the souls and chasten the spirits, and exercise tolerance and reconciliation and meet and be caring and friendly to others.
2 – We need to preserve what we learned in the month of Ramadan, maintain recitation of the Qur’an, worship and good deeds so that we shall not be: ((....like a woman who breaks into untwisted strands the yarn which she has spun, after it has become strong....)) Holy Qur’an 16:92
3. Muslim communities in Europe and the West in general should, during the days of Eid al Fitr demonstrate the true image of Islam, which promotes the values of tolerance and peace and the rejection of intolerance and hatred.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe appeals to the Majlise Ulama Shia Europe to look at several important issues:
• Demand the British Ministry of Education not to oblige its Muslim students to learn some material contrary to their religion and morals.
• Emphasize the position of the leading Marja’iya and its important role in building a good community.
• Establish working groups of Ullema and specialists in each center to address young peoples’ reluctance to marry in the West.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe congratulates the Islamic world on the upcoming holy month of Ramadan and confirms:
• The Iraqi people must adhere to the historical statement issued by the leading Marja’iya, which is the foundation for a new phase in the history of Iraq. Free nations are aware of their rights and take the initiative in their own hands - guided by the general directives contained in this statement.
• Muslim nations and governments must, in this month, seize the opportunity of brotherhood and love and harmony and discard hatred and grudges and become brothers for the love of Allah and the love of His Messenger and the love of his progeny – to be a credible example of the verses of the Qur’an.
- Allamah Sayyed Murtada al-Kashmiri hails the historic statement by saying:
• The Iraqis, who are going through the fourth exciting experience of the election of their MPs, were advised to abide by the details of the Democratic political statement issued by the Supreme Grand Ayatullah Sistani on 5 May 2018.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe congratulates the Islamic World on the advent of the birth of Imam Al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his reappearance) and the birth of Ali ibn Al-Hussein Al-Akbar (a.s.)
• Emphasizes upon scholars, Mubaligheen and officials of Islamic centres to pay attention to developing the personality of the Muslim youth culturally, educationally and morally through constructive lectures in the month of Ramadan
• Warns young people about the dangers of suspicious social networks.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe says in his meeting with Mubaligheen, Imams and officials of centres and establishments in the United Kingdom:
• Today Muslims in the West face the danger of assimilation and the danger of interpreting Islam in contravention of Shari’a texts of the Holy Qur’an and the Sunnah.
- The high representative of Shi’ah religious high authority in Europe has expressed his congratulations to the Islamic world for the blessed month of Sha'ban and the birth of the bright moons from the progeny of the Prophet’s (sawas) Household (as). He says:
• Is it enough to pretend to be Shi’ah claiming love for the Ahlul Bait (as)!? No, swearing by Almighty Allah (swt), to be a Shi’ah is solely for the one, who fears His God and obeys His orders.
• The supreme authority calls for the smart presentation of belief combined with the right of arguments, proof and evidences. He has promoted peaceful coexistence with others based on friendly association and humane behaviour.
- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah visits Alulbait Foundation in Madrid – Spain, and holds a reception for a member of the Board of Trustees and a group of professionals.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe inaugurates Imambargah-e-Fatimia in Barcelona - Spain
Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri receives the Chairman of the Majlise Ulama Shia Europe and the accompanying delegation and addresses them:
• Your mission these days is immense and dangerous due to what the opponents’ actions to distort the Islamic faith and mislead and distract young people from the authentic Mohammadian school of thought. Therefore your duty is to rectify this through your lectures, meetings and seminars.
• Warns of the spread of Daesh and its branches, the so-called “caliphate cubs.”
- Enrolment Notice
To study Islamic sciences in the Holy city of Najaf at the School of the devout scholar the late Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri (died 1323 A.H)
- ‘AllamahSayed Murtadha al-Kashmiri expresses his condolences to the global Islamic World on the anniversary of Prophet Muhammad al-Mustafa’s (sawas) demise and he states:
• For the seal of the prophets, the Prophet Muhammad (sawas), there are four honouring titles, which are mentioned in the Qur’an, to the exclusion ofall other prophets (as).
They include: the honoured & elevated titles of, “Owner of [al-Kawthar]Heaven’s pool of drinking water”, and the "great intercession" [shafa’ah] and he is the channel of his nation [ummah] towards their Lord.
- ‘Allamah Sayed Murtadhaal-Kashmiri says:
• Visiting the holy shrine of Imam al-Hussain (as) on the twentieth of Safar is one of the recommended visits! It is an act of two Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as)! The act of an Imam (as) and his words represent the Sunnah!
• One of the widely spread and constantly practiced institutions amongst Muslim communities and others is to revive the honour of the deceased person 40 days after his death by giving charity on his behalf, seeking rewards for him and paying tribute to him by repeating his positive qualities at meetings held to commemorate him!
- The supreme religious authority issues guidelines and instructions to the visitors during the visit of the fortieth day after ‘Ashura [the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as)]
- The representative of the Supreme religious authority in Europe expresses his condolences to the Islamic world on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam al-Hassan (as), and he states:
• The peace treaty of Imam Hassan (as) revealed the masks of the hypocrites who had misused the name of religion.
• The peace treaty had established the ground and paved the way for the revolution of Imam Hussain (as). It has safeguarded Shi’ah-Islam and protected Muslims and spared them further bloodshed. In same direction, the fatwah of collective Jihad by Grand Ayatullah Sistani, in our current time, was meant to unify Iraq and the Iraqis, including all its religious denominations and races.
- The representative of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani in Europe states
• the supreme marjia is a source of power to the sect and the reason for its continuity, and the current challenges will end up in failure.
- The representative of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani in Europe states:
• Pilgrimage is considered one of the obligations of the basic worships that muslims needs to fulfil, hence if Muslims were to exploit its benefits and objectives, they would become rulers of the world however they are lured into the love of the world (Dunya) , degrading the individual and causing them to become weak and unrespectable.
• The importance of a true Muslim is to hold on to the fundamentals of Islam and its implementation, and not to rely on others and Hajj is one these fundamentals.
- The high Marji'ya representative in Europe stresses the necessity of purifying the souls and cleaning the hearts to receive the blessed month of Ramadhan
- Allamah Sayyid Kashmiri appeals to Sunni and Shiite Muslim scholars to:
Seize the opportunity of the holy month of Ramadan to unify ranks and spread love.
- In the birth memory of the awaiting Imam (May Allah hasten his appearance), the representative of the High Marji'ya in Europe:
• Points out to some of the believers' duties at the occultation time.
• Confirm the adherence to line of the authorised leadership.
• Supplication for the Imam's safety and being victorious on his enemies, the hastening of his appearance and payment of the charitable alms for him and the continuation of his visit.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe meets with representatives of Islamic institutions and centers in the London, and says:
• The leading Marja’iyah emphasizes on the organization and accuracy of work and using time as much as possible.
• Working in Islamic centers and institutions is a non-ceremonial duty, and the worker must use wisdom and good advice to deal with matters.
- Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri inaugurates the Imam Al-Hussein (a.s.) Centre for the Afghan Community in Watford, on the outskirts of London.
• The leading Marja’iyah in Najaf views the multiplicity of centres in Europe as a healthy phenomenon – that is, if their aim is to focus on Islamic unity and preserve the cultural identity.
• Emphasizes on members of communities, in institutions and centers, to keep in touch and get to know one another on the days of religious events.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe welcomes the Chairman of the Majlise Ulama Shia Europe (Council of Shiite Scholars in Europe) and his delegation. He said:
- The function of the Alim and Mubaligh today is to diagnose the problem, and then prescribe the treatment.
- He stressed on holding intellectual seminars and regular meetings with scholars of other faiths to defuse differences.
- Stressed on holding meetings with officials of institutions and centres in the United Kingdom and abroad.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe congratulates the Islamic world on the anniversary of the birth the world’s leading lady, Fatima-tul-Zahra (s.a.), and congratulates the women on World Woman’s Day and says:
• Al-Zahra (s.a) was honoured in several verses of the Holy Qur’an, as in : Surah Al-Kauthar, Al-Mubahala verse, Al-Tatthir verse, Al-Mawaddah verse, and Al-Abrar verse and other verses stipulated by the two schools of thought.
• Muslim women should follow the ways from Al-Zahra’s life because she is the role model for them - as stated by the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) when he said: “Fatima is the world’s leading lady.”
• If Muslim women followed the ways of Al-Zahra (s.a.) they would not be a trading commodity for traders these days.
- In the Ullema Conference in Paris, the Representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe, says:
• Ullemas should speak to people according to their level of understanding - as in the Hadith “Address people according to their level of thinking. Do you wish that Allah and his messenger be disbelieved?”
• Ullemas are trustees upon God’s laws and that which has been prescribed by the prophets. Thus their duty is to maintain it.
• Ullemas need to observe their behavior and their movements because people are watching them.
• Ullemas need to cooperate and advise each other. Even if they differ on a certain issue then, let this be away from the public eye so as not to affect their credibility.
• Ullemas need to study different books of science and knowledge beneficial to the current needs of the people.
• Ullemas need to include the female element and invest their energies for Tabligh and family welfare.
- Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri conveys the guidance given by the leading Marja’iyah to his visitors (Part 2)
• Be humble with those you teach as with whom you learn from.
• Protect your students from delving into political discussions and Islamic Caliphate myths which only aim to distract and divert the generations from the right path.
• Instill the spirit of seeking help from Allah in all matters and educate people on the ways of the prophethood.
• Urge your children to get married early for their own safety from the devil’s devious ways.
- Advice and guidance of the leading Marja’iy’ah to Hawza students in the holy city of Najaf.
• You are now in a position to guide the believers and enlighten them to that which is good for their religion and lives.
• Apply what you preach to others because a teacher should teach himself first.
• Be like the prophets in your manners and traits and honour each other and respect other people so they may follow you.
• Associate with people and live with them according to the saying of the Imam (a.s.): “People are of two kinds, either your brother in religion or your equal in creation.”
• Prepare your studies early and discuss them among yourselves after class so the lesson stays in your mind.
• Avoid delving in politics, it’s a waste of time and mind preoccupying.
- Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri mentions the recommendations of the leading Marja’iyah to visitors of the holy shrines in the following points:
• Your visits to the shrines of the Immaculate Imams (a.s.) should not be limited to that which is customary only.
• Urged cooperation between the believers and visiting each other.
• Emphasized on making use of time to attain the ranks progress and perfection.
• His Eminence’s honour and respect for scholars and qualified people of knowledge.
• Called for coexisting in harmony with the communities where they live regardless of race and religion.
• Stressed on early marriage so as to preserve one’s religion and deter perversion.
- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe says:
The leading Marja’iyah’s aid is not restricted to Hawzas, students, religious centers and institutions, but goes beyond that to assist both the needy and the destitute all over Iraq - away from nationalism and sectarianism and here’s a brief:
- The Representative of the Leading Marja’iyah in Europe congratulates the Muslim world on the anniversary of the blessed births of the Noble Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdillah (s.a.w.w.) and his grandson Imam Ja’far ibn Muhammad Al-Sadiq (a.s.) and says:
• Commemorating the anniversary of the two blessed births is abiding by the commands of Allah and the Sunnah of the holy Prophet which is in line with the approach of the immaculate household (a.s).
• Appealed to scholars and preachers, world politicians and thinkers in the community to stop the phenomenon of extremism which has tarnished the image of Islam in the world. He also stressed the need for unity, love and friendship and the renunciation of hatred and to respect Muslim blood, honour and property because it is as sacred as the holy Ka’ba.
- On the occasion the Arba’een of Imam Hussain (AS) Sayyid Kashmiri says:
• Ziyaratul-Arba’een is ritualistic in dimension, a divine light and a loud cry against oppression and tyrants since 1377 years ago. This is why the Arab and global media ignore it.
• The followers of Ahlul-Bayt (a.s.) paid with their lives and their money in order to maintain the continuity of this ritual.
• Despite the small surface area of Karbala, the number of visitors it hosts is by far many folds than those who go to Haj. The visitors are indifferent to the dangers on the road, inspired only by clam and inner tranquility.
• This year, Ziyaratul-Arba’een coincided with the heroic battles of the Iraqi army and the national mobilization forces in defense of peoples’ rights.
- 1 »